Saturday, December 04, 2010

On About Me's: Getting back to where I once belonged

For a few hours today I'm getting back to blogging. I used to cover the 'net like a glove. Now it's a thimble. "Get back, JoJo. Go home."
 
 
I am a student of About Me's on blogs. How do you describe yourself? What do you emphasize? What is your self-identity? Here is the About Me of a blog reader. Bless her heart.  -gw

About Me

I grew up in So. California. It was a hell of a ride, really crazy full of uncertainty disfunction, chaos, and fear. I love anything 70's.also have a fondness for 80's stuff. I feel I lived a very full life in the 1970's, died accidentally and was born again in 1971 a little late, but I gave it my best shot to get back to where I once belonged. I'm a Mother of three beautiful children, and a wife to a good man, who is also my best friend. I'm a Bahai, and I believe that's a big part of the reason I love diversity in all things: people, food, art. The Bahai faith is where my heart feels most at home. I'm still on a journey of self discovery and I've got a lot to learn. I didn't have the best role models growing up by any means,so I feel like I'm flying partially blind through this crazy life, and with a lot of prayer and a little luck everything will turn out fine.

Posted via email from Baha'i Views

No comments: