Wednesday, April 05, 2006

On New Baha'i Blogs and Bloggers: movingform by Misagh Habibi

Baha'is across the globe are finding their place in the blogosphere, as we have noted previously, lifting off into the internet ether in great numbers. Here is an entry from the good doctor Habibi in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia, who also writes for the Australian youth website. He is a dentist, hence, the incisorly toothy reference below in the HEYDAY.COM excerpt. Here is his description of himself and his blog:

movingform, A blog of musings and newsings by Misagh Habibi: I am married and blessed with a beautiful little girl. I work as a dentist and when I get a break from changing nappies and making silly rhymes, I write, read, make films, try to do postgrad study and despite my age, edit the OZ Baha'i Youth website. This blog is about things I find interesting - art, faith, science, culture, society and where they meet.

From THE HEYDAY.COM: My Two Carrots Worth (with Mr. Ed) Mr. -Ed has a whimsical take on spiritual matters and the social landscape. Sometimes his comments are incisive – he is blessed with big incisor teeth. Other times they're tongue in cheek.

2 comments:

Misagh | http://movingform.net said...

Hi George, thanks for alerting your readers to my blog. If you'd like to link Mr. -Ed's horse head :-) directly to his column, you can use the link http://www.theheyday.com/twocarrot_a.php.

Anonymous said...

Hi there, just letting you know that my blog address has changed, if you could kindly update it this posting to help google make the transition!!! :-)

It is now http://movingform.net


As always, great work on your blog.