Monday, May 07, 2012

On Our Hawaii: Eastern Washington

Our Hawaii is this part of Eastern Washington. Bonita and I go there whenever we are free to go forth. We say our prayers from there. -gw

The year was 1913, and Miss Alexander recalls: “My only desire was to serve His Cause. The words of ‘Abdu’l-Bahá rang in my ears: ‘I have a lamp in My Hand searching through the lands and seas to find souls who can become heralds of the Cause. Day and night I am engaged in this work.’
“I prayed that His lamp might find me. For nearly twelve years I had been privileged to assist in establishing His Cause in Hawaii. Now the time had come when I was free to go forth to serve in other parts of His lands…"

http://reference.bahai.org/en/t/c/JWTA/jwta-3.html.utf8?query=hawaii&action=highlight#gr1 

Posted via email from Baha'i Views

No comments: