Thursday, February 02, 2012

On I Have Breathed Within Thee: O SON OF THE WONDROUS VISION!

The lyrics are from the Hidden Words of Baha'u'llah.

Arabic Hidden Word No 19
O SON OF THE WONDROUS VISION!
I have breathed within thee a breath of My own Spirit, that thou mayest be My lover. Why hast thou forsaken Me and sought a beloved other than Me?

Link to Hidden Words http://www.bahai.com/Bahaullah/hiddenwords.htm

Photographs by Derek Thompson

Thanks, Derek, for bringing this to my attention. -gw
I thought you may like to share this Paul Parrish song. An old song but the video I have just put up on youtube.

Thanks for showing the Anke Keitel song O God Guide Me I made that video and was delighted to see "as seen on Baha'i Views" appear. I don't know who requested that!

Warmest Greetings
Derek

Posted via email from Baha'i Views

No comments: