Sunday, September 18, 2011

On Kids: They won't let you do anything fun

One day the kids (if you can call adult children 28, 30, 32, and 34 "kids") are in Denver, Colorado, Hood River, Oregon, and Richland, Washington, and the next minute they're home, although just for the weekend. Taraz flew in to visit his friend Mahta, Rahmat came back to start a new (old) job, Ruhiyyih came over because her husband Matt is bonding with his brother with a little camping, and Ruhullah joined us with little Daniel (Annie was at Starbuck's working) just so all the siblings could be together. Taraz invited over a couple of friends, Lucinda and Angela, to partake of Bonita's nutricious breakfast fare along with the fam Saturday morning.
 
You know what I noticed? My kids are so mellow. I kept wanting to turn up the music and ramp things up, and they kept telling me to turn my music down. Kids! -gw
 

Posted via email from Baha'i Views

No comments: