Monday, August 01, 2011

On Can't Make It to Ethnic Fest: Others come in my stead

 
For the first time in years I couldn't make it to Ethnic Fest, Tacoma's annual middle of the summer celebration of diversity. But my friend Jamie was there to capture the moments, I thank God.
 
 
The Tacoma Baha'i Community had a booth up again as usual. Among those manning the booth were our own Tom and Renee, friends of the Faith who have been studying the Faith since last year's Ethnic Fest at which they encountered the Message of Baha'u'llah for the first time. In fact, this Thursday Renee and I will be doing a home-visit to practice presenting deepening themes as a Ruhi Book 2 practice. Here is the set of video clips from the first Baha'i devotional they attended in our home. -gw
 

Posted via email from Baha'i Views

No comments: