Friday, April 15, 2011

On Thanks to Kim's Mix CD: I'm young again


+
I gave Kim one of my Ayyam-i-Ha mix CDs. So she put together a mix CD of some of her favorite songs for me. I was not familiar with a single song or group. That's sad. But after listening to nothing but Kim's CD while riding in the car the past two weeks, I can now say these songs are mine (even though I don't always understand the lyrics). I was old, but now I'm young again. Thank you, Kim. -gw
+
> I guess it's 'cause, still waters run,
> Run deep in me
> Cause I got this crazy way...
> Crazy way I'm swimming in still waters.
Still Waters -  Jim White
+
> A moment, a love
> A dream aloud
+
Sweet Disposition - The Temper Trap
+
> I'm walking on a broken roof
> While I'm looking at the sky
+
 I'm Not Your Toy - La Roux
+
> I keep dancin' on my own
> (I keep dancin' on my own)
+
Dancing on My Own - Robyn
+
> Robert’s got a quick hand.
> He’ll look around the room, he won’t tell you his plan.
+
Pumped Up Kicks - Foster the People
+

No comments: