Sunday, December 12, 2010

On Gwen Goes Recruting at the Football Banquet: Community building within the UTYA community

Our cluster Junior Youth Coordinator Gwen recruiting a bit early a sure-fire junior youth animator
 
 
Here are all the photos and video I took last Sunday at the Tiger's banquet.I was only able to catch the first part, because I had to get back to the house for our Ruhi 1 class. Glad that Gwen and Joe had a chance to join me. Gwen is looking for animators for Baha'i-inspired junior youth groups, you see. It was a great opportunity for them to be introduced to the Upper Tacoma Youth Athletics family I have come to appreciate so much.  
 
 
And here are 73 (!) video clips of Tigers playing ball back in the summer sunshine. Warms me up just looking at 'em. -gw
 

Posted via email from Baha'i Views

No comments: