Thursday, August 05, 2010

On Googling 'Ferraby Lionheart Baha'i': All things made new

Wow, there sure is a lot of current stuff today on Google to a keyword word search for "Ferraby Lionheart Baha'i."

So he's named after John Ferraby, author of the classic introduction of the Baha'i Faith, All Things Made New. I loved that book. I wonder whatever happened to my copy?

I'm gonna listen to the new Ferraby Lionheart's Jack of Hearts album on my way to work tomorrow. Today I listened to his 2007 Catch the Brass Ring. "They say" the new one is even better. He's quite an unusual songwriter. -gw

And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful. << Revelation 21:5 >> King James Version, Holy Bible

http://bible.cc/revelation/21-5.htm

Posted via email from baha'i music

No comments: