Wednesday, July 14, 2010

On a Photo Set for the Month of Kalimát: I am a photographer because of my inability to use words well

I am a photographer because of words, and my inability to use them well. There are a handful of people whose word use is transcendent to me ..... pick any of the Prophets, Manifestations or other holy folk, add Kerouac, Gary Snyder, Shakespeare, Dylan, Noam Chomsky, Hunter S Thompson, Anais Nin, ML King, Gandhi, Susan Sontag, the Marx Bros., George Carlin, and Warren Zevon and a bunch more...... and I'm a happy reader/ listener ....... Words (Kalimat ) is the sixth month of the Baha'i calendar.
 
james eugene frank

This is the third month in a row Jamie has put together a photo set to go with the name of the Baha'i month. I notice that the set for the month of Rahmat, or Mercy, has drawn 756 views so far. Wow! -gw

 

 

Posted via email from Baha'i Views

No comments: