Sunday, June 20, 2010

On Casting the Nets: Or you can use castanets

Mark 1: 16 Now as Jesus was walking by the Sea of Galilee, He saw two brothers, Simon who was called Peter, and Andrew his brother, casting a net into the sea; for they were fishermen.


Mark 1: 17 "Come, follow me," Jesus said, "and I will make you fishers of men."


Passed on to me by my bro-in-law Frank.

Cast the nets or castanets ... Music is a powerful tool for teaching the Cause of God. -gwd





Posted via email from baha'i music

1 comment:

george wesley dannells said...

'I’m sure you could do something about a social class and inviting all kinds of people into the Kingdom... “Go out to the highways and hedges and compel them to come in, that My House may be filled.” Luke 14:12-24. Highways and hedges. Love that phrasing. I wonder if more Americans have heard that in O Brother Where Art Thou, or in church. KJV is so wonderfully quotable, and so deeply interwoven into everyday speech, even in these days of fanatical secularization.' --
From my volunteer copy editor and Bible scholar Tim. He's volunteer, which means he doesn't get paid, like the actors in Quiet Shoes, the movie directed by his son Isaac.