Thursday, February 11, 2010

On If Our Hearts Ain't In it: Ain't nothing much is gonna change

Tonight I prepared a lengthy playlist for Baha'i devotions, from which to choose. Here are a few of the tracks. -gw
  • In honor of Nelson Mandela, who was released from prison 20 years ago today, "Mandela" by Rahmlee on Souljazzz
  • My newest iTunes purchase (thanks, kids, for the gift card), Projekt Leuchtfeuer, and their song "My Companion"
  • From Poland, "daby wszyscy ludzie (z pism wiary baha'i)"
  • "Gjetarhuving/Springleik (Shepherd's call/springar dance)" by Helene Høye from Wizard Women of the North
  • "Awa Awa" by Wes from the Welenga album

A track I actually played was "If Our Hearts Ain't In It" by Eric Bibb off of Get Onboard. It blew me away. -gw






Posted via email from baha'i music

No comments: