Tuesday, January 19, 2010

On an Upside to Recession: More time for Baha'i

There is a benefit to being under-employed or even unemployed. There is more time for the core activities of Baha'i life. -gw
 
I really need to get in a routine of posting. Since I last posted the biggest change is that I am (and all my colleagues are) in what Germans call "Kurzarbeit" (literally "short work") - that is, I am to work (much) less than usual and the employment office pays part of my salary. This has given me tons of free time, which I've been filling with different activities: Mondays and Thursdays I go to the Dojo two and a half hours earlier to act as a co-trainer for the kids and junior classes; I've been attending more Baha'i activities; I've been reading more; I've been surfing more (I discovered reddit).
 
 
The reddit icon:

Posted via email from Baha'i Views

No comments: