Thursday, January 14, 2010

On the Best Ice Cream in Turkey: Sounds pretty cool

Stephanie is in Turkey as part of a school program. Here is the latest from her:
 
My prof said somethings really cool to me today in talking about how I
always seem to be smiling and referencing that first day in class when I got
to talk with infectious energy about the Baha'i Faith.  He said that I
presented it very well and he went home and wikipedia'd it (and a couple
other students there said they did too and agreed that it was a good
presentation).  Prof then said that if religions were like ice creams
or just something you could try, he would definitely try the Baha'i Faith
based on my recommendation ;-)  and another girl agreed that the Faith
sounded pretty cool.  Good news, right?
 
"Turkish ice cream," uploaded on May 5, 2009 by lizziecow on flickr, licensed under Creative Commons

Posted via email from Baha'i Views

No comments: