Thursday, April 10, 2008

On Being Prepared: I am going to put some declaration cards in my purse right now

"Be prepared to move fast when opportunities present themselves." Uploaded on December 30, 2006 by wildphotons on flickr, licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 2.0 Generic.

Consolidation story #3. A conversation between two Beloved of God after their consolidation efforts. -gw

Chris: This is so amazing!!!!

Helen: Amazing is right! And brought to mind that part of the long Healing Prayer "I call on Thee O Unfastener, O Counselor, O Deliverer! Thou the Sufficing, Thou the Healing, Thou the Abiding, O Thou Abiding One!" It really sounds as though you were able to offer Baha'u'llah's healing medicine at just the right time Counselor Chris. And a valuable learning too, we need to make like the boy scouts and "Be Prepared." I'm going to put some declaration cards in my purse right now.

Chris: Not Chris at all............. Oh..... Counselor Baha'u'llah........... It is so true He is the Healer,the All Suficing...... In tears we beseech Him saying...... Gosh you really get the learnings, Helen!! I left my prayer book at home that is stuffed with declaration cards. The one in hand was not as prepared! Yes to Scouts! Yes to being prepared!!! Let's stuff our purses!

No comments: