Monday, March 31, 2008

On Finding a Second Home: A place to charge my Bahá’ítteries

Nine views, one sun "Taken at Pune, India; Parvati hill range. These all were in a 15 min event. Just after the last one, the camera batteries conked off." Uploaded on October 9, 2006 by Aditya Bhelke on flickr, licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 2.0 Generic

My favorite blog snippet (and pun) of the day. -gw

I visited the Baha’i community of Belguam using that Ottawa family’s good name and it eventually became a second home and a place to charge my Bahá’ítteries.

http://samuelbenoit.wordpress.com/2008/03/26/belguam-photos-posted/

I love Samuel's stories and pictures from India. -gw

1 comment:

AVIANA said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE the pics!!

I think i got the point that i love the pics... hehe..

sure you can link my post if you want....hopefully i did something positive... :)