Sunday, March 30, 2008

On Spreading the Word of God: You just light up when you are talking about your Faith

Teaching is taking over in Baha'i culture. -gw

You know, it's like that with you and all these people! You just "LIGHT UP!"
+
The other day, I was doing my best to Spread the Word of God! I was fortunate enough to talk to someone that had already been touched by the power of love, energy and devotion.
+
Thinking back on this encounter I had, it was a confirmation in my head, that what I was doing the right thing, that my life has so much more of a profound purpose. I realised even more how much i love the Baha'i Faith and all that it stands for, How happy it makes me and how much i want to spread this happiness to the rest of the world! I still have so many more people to meet, see, love, be touched by?
+
It made me really, want to do more and more! Teach the world more and more about the how beautiful life is? How with the God in your Heart it can make things happen!
+
Any way, so i was talking to this young lady about my Faith! She seemed interested so I just kept going with it. Then suddenly she stopped me and said " You, your Friend, you JUST LIGHT UP, when you are talking about your Faith...I don't know what it is...but it is something else.."
+
I had never realised that me or my friend or for that matter anyone of us in this world had such a potential to influence or touch anothers life. This is when i, myself, got moved at the thought of thinking, that through my words and actions i had the potential to help the world and in the process improve myself. I was touched that night into a state of Humility and Gratitude!Just something small i wanted to share with you all!
+
I have been so blessed to have met the people i have met in my lifetime and am excited at the prospect of tomorrow and the next day and the next and so on and so on, until my very last breath, I want to share the message of Baha with you all, with the world. It makes me happy and I feel it will also make you happy! I wish you a happy life!
+
+
{Re-posted with permission}
+

No comments: