Monday, March 24, 2008

On Adalia Is Going Home: Will miss the good people of Korea

One of the cool, cool Baha'i bloggers is moving her laptop to back to South Carolina. -gw

My Dear Friends and Family,

Well, those of you who are still in Korea and have been able to spend time with me know that I am leaving today. Many of you I haven't seen for a long time, so you don't know and for that I am very sorry. I was here for 6 years and during that time each one of you had some impact on my life, big and small. I am soooo grateful and happy that my life path brought me here...that I got to meet so many beautiful, wonderful, good people.



I am going home to South Carolina where I will start a Masters program in June at Coastal Carolina University. It is a 14 month program, at the end of which I will have a Masters in Teaching and will be a certifide secondary education social studies teacher. I have no idea where this is going to take me. I am very excited though because I had no idea at the beginning of my journey to Korea what would be in store for me and I can only say that it has been a life changing experience.

I want to wish each of you well. I hope that you are happy and that you are working towards fulfilling your dreams, whatever they may be. Please feel free to write me and to stay in touch. I would love to hear from you!

Take care and until our paths cross again....
Peace and Love, Adalia

http://jeongeui.blogspot.com/

{Photo: "The Honors Convocation at Coastal Carolina University," uploaded on April 26, 2006 by evilgenius on flickr, licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 2.0 Generic}

No comments: