Wednesday, February 20, 2008

On NEBY 2008: Lots of people who are totally into spreading the Word of Baha'u'llah

NEBY, the New England Baha'i Youth Conference, is over for another year. Now Baha'is online are sharing their stories. -gw

Typing Tired
Monday, February 18, 2008. I know better than to blog while exhausted. But I'm doing it anyway. It's just been that kind of weekend. NEBY was fantastic. Amazing music. Great talks. Inspiring devotions. Lots of laughter. Familiar friends to stay with and chill with. Old acquaintances to renew. And lots of people who are totally into spreading the Word of Baha'u'llah.


Midterm
12 hours ago by Karrie. Anyway, I'll post some more pictures of the children practicing their play when I get them. I was thinking of the youth at NEBY (North Eastern Baha'i Youth Conference) this past weekend, hope you all had fun!


The Stage Is Set
19 Feb 2008 by Gustaff. I walked to the registration desk and penned down my information on paper, and so it went, I was officially registered as a participant of the NEBY(Northeastern Baha'i Youth) Festival 2008. http://www.neby.org/about.html ...

No comments: