Wednesday, February 27, 2008

On a Complete Cross-referential Version of the Baha'is Most Holy Book: Brilliant

From Neysn by email, this tip. -gw

Borna developed this complete cross-referencial version of the Aqdas, where every related verse, note, questions, is linked. Brilliant work. I am amazed by the project.

http://www.theaqdas.org/

Idea
During one of his Thursday evening study classes, Mr. Dunbar mentioned that we should attempt to cross-reference everything in the Synopsis and Codification of the Kitáb-i-Aqdas to the verses, questions and answers and notes. I decided to start doing that. After starting with the referencing, I realized that I had pretty much everything already in the database to put the entire Aqdas online. Even though there are plenty of sites available with the content, I still hope this site can provide something of use, mainly thanks to the search, cross-referencing and fullindex functions. A big thank you also to everyone who has helped me out in one way or the other. - Borna

http://www.theaqdas.org/about.php

No comments: