Tuesday, January 15, 2008

On Yahoo! Answers: Best Questions

There have been a lot of questions posed on 346, in fact. I just inadvertantly deleted a comment on Baha'i Views by a Yahoo Answerer -- whoever it was, sorry! -- so I searched for the site, clicked over and discovered yet another place where people can go to find out more about the Faith. Kind of a neat system. A "Resolved Question" has a "Best Answer - Chosen by Voters," the votes cast by visitors to the site. Kind of a peer review way of ferreting out the truth. It looks like there are some devoted Baha'is on the case as answerers, among them... -gw

Sarethor
Member since: February 10, 2006
About me: im from Belgium and im 16 and im a Baha'i.


LivingDownSouth
Member since: April 27, 2006

+
DragonHeart
Member since: April 22, 2006
About me: I believe in Unity and Peace. All religions are the same. Individual Investigation of truth is the way to learn wisdom, and knowledge. I love reading about other religions, other cultures, and exploring outdoors. I've travelled to four different countries, and been to 38 states in U.S. Experienced different socio-economical situations of life of different people in these four countries.

world_gypsy
Member since: January 26, 2006
+

No comments: