Tuesday, January 22, 2008

On How a Girl Fresh From a Baha'i Year of Service Is Coming Back to Light a Fire: Scary Threat

This dear soul is doing a Baha'i Year of Service in Africa and thinking about what it will be like when she comes back home. -gw

my ex-ATC members...oh man...you're in trouble...I'm coming for you! lol

What a threat huh...how scary girl fresh from a year of service coming back to light a fire...well..I hope I get the chance to do that...because honestly ya'll, the world needs this Faith...it is sooo apparent here that it is needed...and being in the South we actually have a very receptive population...other places aren't nearly as religious...I mean I know we are Bible Belt and as such we think that means that it will be hard to teach people...but that just means people care about religion and God...so yeah...get out there and do Anna's presentation by golly...so yeah thats me on my pedestal...I will step off it...because I know you didn't come to read my blog to hear a spiel about how we should get out there and go...but...we really should...I can't wait to get back home and be able to

http://rachelmichellewolfe.blogspot.com/2008/01/happy-day.html

{Photo: Buckles for the Bible Belt, uploaded on August 19, 2007 by greenmelinda on flickr, licensed under Creative Commons Attribution 2.0 Generic}

No comments: