Friday, January 04, 2008

On Living in One World: A world that won't end, but will be different

Billie has been reading. -gw

I have been reading about the Baha’i Faith and I really like the thought process about this faith/belief. These people believe we are one race living in one country (the World) and that we all have the same core beliefs, and that all religions are one. I feel the same way and hope that this world-wide acceptance of each other will happen in my lifetime!

I have also heard of the Mayan calendar which states the world will end in 2012. I don’t think the world will end but I do feel the winds of change picking up! I think our world will be very different in the next few years. I know this scares some people, but I am very excited. I feel the world needs to change. We cannot continue living the way we are because we are destroying ourselves and our home. We all need to be open to new ideas and ways of living, this is the only way we will survive as a society.

No comments: