Saturday, January 05, 2008

On the Dream of a Baha'i: All I wanted to see was the object of my adoration

Sometimes we witness something wonderful in our dreams.
Below is, quite literally, the dream of a Baha'i. -gw

All I wanted to see, however, was the the object of my adoration, the face of Baha'u'llah, and it immediately began to manifest, or form in a sketch like fashion as if it were being drawn, before my eyes. As the outline of His face came into sight, however, I was consumed by an ever intensifing light that burned away all things. I felt totally and utterly consumed by it even so much that I squinted my face for around 4 seconds to try to block my eyes from being blinded from the power and intensity of this all consuming radiance. I immediately recognized that His face was to Glorious for me to see, and that I would be just as blessed to see the face of Abdu'l-Baha. The light subsided and His face began to manifest before my eyes. Instantly I was put to such ease that my entire body, heart, soul and mind was put to rest in the love of Abdu'l-Baha.

Z, "Dream of Aug. 20, 2007," LOSE YOUR TRAIN OF THOUGHT

{Photo: Uploaded on February 8, 2007 by Djuliet on flickr, licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.0 Generic}

No comments: