Thursday, November 29, 2007

On Religious Tests: There were a few bonus multiple choice questions on the Baha'i Faith

Life is full of tests. Pass them. -gw


So, I wrote the second test for my religious studies course. I felt terrible. The problem was I didn't really know what the questions were asking for. They were so vague, and so broad. As well, they seemed to ask me the write the same answers three times at three different places in the paper. The only comfort was that I was pretty confident about the multiple choice and short answer part, and there were a few bonus multiple choice questions on Baha'i faith too.

+
"Blogs can used to increase student achievement and test scores. Imagine having a classroom blog that allows you to enrich and assess student learning. Give students their own blogs so that their work can be seen by the whole school community. " Uploaded on December 22, 2005 by Misterteacher on flickr, licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 2.0 Generic.

No comments: