Sunday, November 18, 2007

More Melodies of a Nightingale: From China She Singeth of the Friend

Give ear to the sayings of the Friend and turn towards His paradise. Worldly friends, seeking their own good, appear to love one the other, whereas the true Friend hath loved and doth love you for your own sakes; indeed He hath suffered for your guidance countless afflictions.


Thanks to my Facebook friend Marc I have a new Facebook friend Elika, who singeth of the true Friend.
+
Her music has been available for 10 years. She has new music coming. I am listening at this moment to her version of "This Is Faith" on her MySpace page. It is very powerful and lovely. -gw
+
+
'Melodies of the Nightingale' was produced in 1997 and 'Melodies of the Nightingale for the family' in 2001. I am working on my next CD entitled 'Fire and Gold', which will be completed at the end of 2007. I am also creating a CD of instrumental music that will be completed in 2008. Welcome to hear samples of a few pieces from 'Fire and Gold' at
+
+
O SON OF BEING! Busy not thyself with this world, for with fire We test the gold, and with gold We test Our servants.
+

No comments: