Sunday, September 30, 2007

On Baha'i Cluster Reflection Meeting Eagerness: I got into my prayer mode

What did we do before the era of reflection meetings, devotionals, and study circles? What did we do before we started teaching? I don't even want to think about it. -gw

Today I went to the center rushing to get there by 11 because I was under the impression that the Baha'i Cluster reflection meeting was starting promptly at that time, and saw but a splattering of devotees waiting to say some morning prayers together. Bewildered and lost I stumbled into the devotional to learn that the reflection meeting was next week. Goodness. I got into my prayer mode and we had an amazing time. And one seeker was just so spiritually on tap it was amazing - I really enjoyed talking with her.

http://melodicharmony.livejournal.com/200967.html

No comments: