Friday, June 01, 2007

On the Baha'i Way of Relating to Friends and Acquaintances: Help for Their Coping

"students hold a candlelight vigil to help cope with horrible news," uploaded on April 21, 2007 by ModernDayGilligan on flickr
+

Here is one Baha'i's take on the Baha'i way of relating to friends and acquaintances, by helping them cope. -gw

Although I do not smoke marijuana myself as I am a Baha'i, I prefer to leave the choice of what people ingest and consume entirely up to them. I do not feel the need to coerce anybody to doing what they do not ultimately feel like doing. However my role is to encourage them to look at how they can better their lives, and introducing them to drug-free alternatives to coping.

Kimmie, "How I Am Fairing Now," Settling in Doing IT

1 comment:

mouse said...

Yes, you make link to my post. Thanks for checking beforehand.


Cheers!
mouse