Wednesday, April 18, 2007

On Changing a Life: omg, something exciting!

Uploaded on August 11, 2005
by HaYnCaNdi808 on flickr
Mohana-Madhur is of an age to be making decisions for herself. -gw

I'm meeting a woman, Mary, this Saturday at Olive Garden to talk about the Baha'i Faith...it's so exciting!

Mohana-Madhur, "song about my tongue ring, Current mood: weird," MySpace

I'm a future Baha'i....maybe? The Baha'i Faith is seriously going to change my life, even if I only follow the philosophy. I'm more than excited to have finally found a religion, that has been established for over 100 yrs, that has the basic beliefs that I thought were only mine. So exciting!

Mohana-Madhur, "omg, something exciting! Current mood: excited," MySpace


"Olive Tree [Baha'i Gardens at Bahji]"
Uploaded on May 20, 2006 by .Leili on flickr

No comments: