Thursday, February 15, 2007

On Reflecting in Sweden: Borna beams his blog

From Upplands Väsby, Sweden, Borna beams his blog to the world. -gw

the reflection meeting went really well, at least from a personal point of view. the presentation was very much appreciated by the attendants, and they said that they had a completely new view on the statistics and what was happening in the cluster. glad to be of help!

activity-wise for me, things are probably starting to happen again. I've had a long break from mostly everything because I haven't been sure where I'm going and what I'll be doing. now that I finally have some sense of stability it is time to get going. our teaching team, gloria, juan and I, have started planning some activities, and hopefully we'll soon get a junior youth group started. of course the football will also bring us in contact with many people, and the plan is to apply many of the Baha'i principles there too. naturally, it is more important to create a united group that has fun and develops than only focusing on winning. it's a challenge, but we're up for it.

finally, it's time for me to start reading, deepening, and studying, different kinds of things. got one course still left in uni, will probably take it some time in the summer. and then of course I want to read loads of books. and also probably go through the Ruhi books by myself, just for refreshment. always good to study the Writings. we'll see what happens...

+
{Re-posted with permission}

No comments: