Tuesday, October 17, 2006

On Baha'i Life: Blog One-Liners

Blog hopper that I am, I am forever inspired by the energy evident in the lives of Baha'is as reflected in their blogs. -gw

Decided I'm not going to take the practice LSAT tomorrow as then I wouldn't be able to go to the Baha'i club meeting.
Lolindir's Xanga site

Thanks to Nila and Merhdad for the awesome potluck this afternooon. It's humbling to know I have so many Baha'i friends. And if you've ever met a Baha'i you'll know what I mean.
Randy, "Thanksgiving Around Westwood," What's Your "Why"

Baha'i wise, our Cluster has just launched its 2nd IPG, so things are a-happenin here.
Silvia, "Getting Into the Routine," Sylvia's Space

Tonight I went to Ruhi Book 2, which is a Baha'i study course I'm taking in the city every Wednesday. It always really makes me rethink my life after any given session, and I'm going to try and implement the principle now that I will say nothing about a person anywhere that I wouldn't say to their face. So if you catch me doing otherwise, ... tell me to knock it off. Which is a huge thing to try and do (everyone gossips a little bit, like it or not) but I'm going to attempt to do it anyway.
Cenedra, " Yaaaaaaaaa...," Allaargando

No comments: