Monday, September 25, 2006

On Praying with Baha'is: Does that count?

"Ruhi Rainbow," Uploaded on February 5, 2006 by dragfyre

The doors of the Faith are wide open. Baha'i study circles are not just for Baha'is. -gw

Baha'i group went really well! Reid didn't order the books in time, so we'll have them next week. So this meet was mainly spent learning history and hearing stories about the Bab, Baha'ullah, and Abdul Baha (sp? ;__;). I loved listening to them! We went over the beliefs as well; all of this an intro for Rhett and Brittany who Mallory dragged along as well. Mark kept showing off my painting, and how he's working on framing it REALLY elaborately, and I'm just going: Ugh, this is why I HID IT in an ENVELOPE and sneakily left it! I didn't want to be pointed out! However, I took it all a lot better than I expected. It was so nice getting to see everyone again, I hadn't realized how much I missed them.

I skipped out on the prayer vigil because I didn't get home until 11:30, and I'm tired. I prayed with the Baha's; does that count?

alchera, "O Baha'i. I Missed Ye." Ordered Chaos

{Re-posted with permission}

No comments: