Thursday, September 14, 2006

On Making Birthing Pain-Free: The Power of Prayer

On Naw Ruz, March 21st, I posted an entry that included an excerpt about a lovely new baby named Mona. Mona is now six months old, as the blog in her name reports. Wow, how time flies both for babies and bloggers. Mona's mother reflects on the birthing experience. -gw

One thing that I was very touched by and will always, always remember is the fact that so many people from around the world (people that I don't even know personally were praying for me on the early morning I gave birth. I have heard stories of how a wonderful Baha'i lady in Morocco (who is an online friend of my dad's) was praying all night long for me and the baby! Family and friends in the Holy Land (Haifa, Israel), in Canada, Malaysia, USA, Mauritius, France, Chilli, Iran, just to mention a few, were praying for me! I sincerely believe that was reason why my birthing experience was so quick and without any pain!!

Sabby, LIFE WITH MONA: When a child is born, a mother is born!

No comments: