Tuesday, August 15, 2006

On Salsa Dancing In Tokyo: Adalia with the Brothas and Sistas

Adalia of Be Brave and of Good Courage, featured several times previously on Baha'i Views, has some fun shots of her visit to Tokyo. Check out her "brothas" at the salsa competion. "Salsa dancing allows me to meet some pretty cool people," she writes. Salsa dancing in Tokyo. Of course! -gw

My brotha from the same motha, Vahid. He is 3 years younger than me. He has a twin brotha, Ruhi who is in Chicago. We also have another brotha, Badi who is working on a cruise line somewhere in the vast ocean and we have a sister Ruhiyyih...she is a mad crazy salesperson at Circuit City.

On the first night in Tokyo Layli took me to an event put on by Baha'is. It was a social and I was able to meet some wonderful women. May, the beautiful woman to the far left, and I connected easily. Layli is between May and I and she is one of my closest friends since high school. The woman on my right is from Korea and I cannot remember her name. She will be starting Ruhi Book 1 soon. She became interested as a result of hearing my Baha'i friends and I talking about it. Pretty cool...YEAH!!!

Adalia, "Out with the Brothas" and "Tokyo just the beginning more to come," Be Brave and Of Good Courage

{Re-posted with permission}

No comments: