Monday, June 19, 2006

On Catholic to Baha'i: "sumbody 'spain that to me, please"

OK, I thought this posting was too irreverent and a little nuts at first, but now I think I understand. The blogger is in the midst of an unusual (for most of us) internship, she works at the elderly, and her husband has just become a Baha'i.

Granted, between working with the dead and going to Chicken Hell and waiting on Senior citizens knowing that they may be on the table in the morning, then having my husband spring his religious conversion on me, (Catholic to Baha'i, sumbody 'splain that to me, please) I'm nuts right now. If anyone has any insight on Baha'i that I don't know, please inform, because it's got my head spinning. Of course, thanks to my current work, I think drugs are involved. Aren't they always? I know it was originally derived from Islam, but beyond that, I don't know the actual practice. It's like saying Catholicism is derived from Paganism, it was, but they are completely different in actual practice.

User:
x_jordan
Location:
Frankfort, Kentucky, United States
Birthdate:
1975-06-25
Bio:
I am currently doing a summer internship at the state medical examiners' office where I will be learning about techniques used in analyzing blood and urine samples. This is my journal about my job, to be used in a future paper for my senior seminar project at KSU in the fall.
Interests:
9: autopsies, biology education, chemistry education, crossing jordan, gas chromatography, mass spec, microbiology, organic chemistry, thin-layer chromatography.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello Mr. Wesley, are you going to try to do the explaining?

what is a good book to reccomend in a case like this. Sanisha