Monday, April 17, 2006

On Baha'i on Blogs: Mentions of the Baha'i Faith

Listening in to blog chatter using "Baha'i" as my keyword for my blog-search today using Intelliseek's BlogPulse, this is what I discovered.

Senzatema on LiveJournal: one of the girls actually declared tonight. it was completely amazing. i've never witnessed anything like it. so...normal, really. and yet really powerful. it's just amazing, like i said before.... it's been a long time since i was there for anything social or Baha'i-related. makes me a little nostalgic, actually....

Photo: never happens, a.k.a. paradox, "my own shadow with a stupid hat on," flickr
Paradox on Blogspot:
relevant or not, through paradox, i went to this page. it's interesting that Baha'i has 7 m but Zoroasterianism has 2.6 m believers (both religions emerged in iran, although Zoroasterianism is way more ancient). actually a few months ago, i heard from a friend that her co-worker, being Quebecois, is converting to Baha'i as his wife (a Quebecoise) was believing in it since i-dunno-when. and they were planning on going on a sort of religious mission to Bosnia in summer. i was like: !!!???then this made me read more on it in internet... seems the Bahai's are actively spreading their belief round the globe !

Lynxlee on Blogspot: I found a Test of Religion. Anyone who is always wondering of religions should go there. They ask great questions. I apparently is referred to a religion of "Baha'i". Erm.. apparently a Persian Arabic ones.. Anyway, it's not entirely accurate as I don't know anything about religion or so on... Hey, it's better than believing there's no god, huh?

No comments: