Friday, August 02, 2013

On Professional Assistance For Personal Problems: Baha'i-inspired life coaching

Hi George, I just found your article on Bahá'í Views and wanted to say how excited I was to see someone link anxiety with sin! This is such a profound insight, which healed me from a lifetime of anxiety and PTSD! I found when it was called “anxiety”, it became medicalized; but when I thought of it as fear and sin, it was liberating and within my power to choose something different. I culled the Writings for ideas, which coalesced into a series of 20+ blog postings, starting at:
http://susangammage.com/what-is-fear-one-bahais-perspective
I’ve also pulled it together into an ebook, which I’d be happy to share if you would find it helpful.

Much love, Susan
www.susangammage.com * www.facebook.com/SusanGammage1www.twitter.com/SusanGammage1
A llife coach is "a person whose job is to improve the quality of his or her client's life, by offering advice on professional and personal matters," according to the dictionary  Susan Grammage is a Baha'i-inspired life coach with an online practice. She has created a wealth of resource material that is just a click away, incredibly rich and well-organized. How vast is this wealth? Take a look. -gw




No comments: