Friday, August 10, 2012

On Captured Moments: Documenting the Baha'i Institute Process

 

I’ve been accumulating videos that portray the expansion efforts of the Baha’is in my community since 2009.  They constitute quite a “slice of life,” each an in-the-moment recording of a bit of history unfolding. My preference will always be for “raw footage,” the spontaneous expressions of the friends. Any polishing of these clips into something more refined can be done by others at some point in the future. My interest is in capturing the moment.  Some more examples... –gw

 

I'm choosing to spend my free time this way

On Tacoma's Eastside we have 5 new children's classes starting or started

Henri introduces the Junior Youth Spiritual Empowerment Program

Baha'is more deeply involved in the social & economic interests of society

Strive

They who are the repositories of the pearls of His knowledge

Posted via email from Baha'i Views

No comments: