Tuesday, January 10, 2012

On the Day of the Expanding Man: Sharing the things we know and love with those of my kind

This is the day of the expanding man
That shape is my shade
There where I used to stand
It seems like only yesterday
I gazed through the glass
At ramblers, wild gamblers
... That's all in the past
 

My back to the wall
A victim of laughing chance
This is for me
The essence of true romance
Sharing the things we know and love
With those of my kind
Libations
Sensations
That stagger the mind 
 
Another SPBLOHFB (song posted by Lisa on her Facebook). -gw
 
There are certain pillars which have been established as the unshakeable supports of the Faith of God. The mightiest of these is learning and the use of the mind, the expansion of consciousness, and insight into the realities of the universe and the hidden mysteries of Almighty God.
 

Posted via email from Baha'i Views

No comments: