Tuesday, December 06, 2011

On I've Been Waiting: Destined

 
I've been waiting a lifetime
For this moment to come
I'm destined for anything at all
 
Another Lisa music pick. -gw
 
 
I am waiting, eagerly waiting for these holy ones to appear; and yet, how long will they delay their coming? My prayer and ardent supplication, at eventide and at dawn, is that these shining stars may soon shed their radiance upon the world, that their sacred countenances may be unveiled to mortal eyes, that the hosts of divine assistance may achieve their victory, and the billows of grace, rising from His oceans above, may flow upon all mankind. Pray ye also and supplicate unto Him that through the bountiful aid of the Ancient Beauty these souls may be unveiled to the eyes of the world.

Posted via email from Baha'i Views

No comments: