Tuesday, April 19, 2011

On Supporting Kids in the Community: Through UTYA football

Little league football practice will be starting soon. My favorite team is the UTYA Tacoma Tigers. If the team is not already close to your heart, permit me to intoduce them to you.
 
 

 

 
 
I want to pass on a message from Coach Willie I found on his Facebook page. Help support the UTYA FOOTBALL ORGANIZATION by donating at www.active.com/donate/utyatigers1. (UTYA stands for Upper Tacoma Youth Athletics.)
 
I come to you in need of helping my youth organization raise funds this year. I have alot of kids wanting to play football, but their families can't afford it because of financial crunches, so I need your help by donating on the link below. THANK YOU WILLIE CEE
 

Posted via email from Baha'i Views

No comments: