Tuesday, March 08, 2011

On the Eve of the Fast Feast: The Tacoma community is beginning to sing like South Carolina West

These are some photos from last weeks Baha'i Feast. I had to leave early (tuckered out -- had to get to bed early because of the fast), so I missed some great photo opportunities, but check with Deb. Maybe she's posted her shots on her Facebook.
 
Gwen's special art activity for the friends -- and not just the kids -- was exceptional. As were the songs she led us in.
 
With her lead, the Tacoma community is beginning to sing like South Carolina West. I got some video of her instruction and our performance, but haven't been able to upload to Flickr yet. Getting video up of Tacoma Invaders Football practice has had to come first. I've got my responsibilities with the team, you see.
801
 
360
 
4ef
 

Posted via email from Baha'i Views

No comments: