Monday, November 22, 2010

And Tonight the World Stands Still: Becomes motionless like unto ice locked in a frost-bound mountain

From Victoria's Facebook. Sitting in her car stuck in traffic because of the snow for 4 1/2 hours with plenty of time to send mobile uploads of her cell phone photos directly to her Facebook.
 
I'm blogging from the office this evening. My story is kinda like Victoria's.
 
Here's KC's story.
 
Here's Annie's story with Bonita chiming in to tell my story.
 
Here's Chris' story.
 
Here is Ruhiyyih's story over in the Tri-Cities.
 
And here's Rahmat's story back in Tacoma.
 
I was like ice as I walked up the Warren Avenue bridge with a wool blanket from the car wrapped around me on the 2 mile trek back to the warm of my office. -gw
 
...when He chanteth words of praise and glorification of God all Paradise becomes motionless like unto ice locked in the heart of a frost-bound mountain.
 
Selections From the Writings of the Báb
 

Posted via email from Baha'i Views

No comments: