Monday, May 03, 2010

On Seeing the Tacoma Invaders In Action: They win big at their home opener

Web Site:  www.tacomainvaders.com
Next Game:  Sat, May 8 vs Snohomish Co. Thunder
Last Game:  Win (26-6) May 1 vs Washington Caviliers
 
The Big Event for me on May 1st was the home opener for the Tacoma Invaders football team. I had the pleasure of going to the game with new friend Jeff and his three boys. One of Tacoma's newest Baha'is, Charles, is a co-GM for the Invaders.  Readers of this blog will know I have been dropping in on the practices of this team for several months now. It was exciting, to say the least, to see them in action on Saturday. There was a good crowd. The weather was decent. They won big.
 
Wish I could see them in action this Saturday, too, but I'm going with Bonita over to the Tri-Cities to celebrate May birthdays and Mother's Day at Ruhiyyih and Matt's home. Hey Baha'i Views readers! Go to the game in my stead, and give me the low-down when I get back.
 
It was fun taking pictures of the game with my gimpy, hand-me-down camera. Football is great for short video clips. Clip the clips together and you've got the whole game.
 
 
 
 

Posted via email from Baha'i Views

No comments: