Sunday, March 28, 2010

On People Who Don't Come in Out of the Rain: Those who play spring football

 
INVADERS PRACTICE SAT. March 27th, 2010 11:30am and SUN. March 28th, 2010 2:30pm @ The Old Truman Middle School 6400 North. 23rd St. Tacoma, WA. Please bring your equipment we are full contact.(helmet, pads, cleats) Work outs and 7 on 7 will be held every Tuesday & Thursday @ Mason Middle School @ 3901 North 28th St Tacoma, WA 98407 @ 5:45pm
 
 
 
 
It was raining but I set out anyway for the Tacoma Invaders practice to say hello to Coach Charles. I actually didn't think they would be practicing in a full downpour, but they were. I took pictures, from underneath the eves of the old Truman Junior High School, where the team now practices. (Two of my children went to Truman.) After practice I visited with Charles as the rain diminished. With football practice moving to four times a week, it becomes a little harder to schedule Baha'i study, but we agreed on Friday late afternoon. And next Sunday after practice, he's going to come by for dinner after practice. I think I'm gonna make it a party, and invite over all the football-loving Baha'i friends. -gw
 
 
See all the Invader's football sets here:
 

Posted via email from Baha'i Views

No comments: