Sunday, December 13, 2009

On the Pierce Peninsula (Gig Harbor) WA Baha'i Children's Class: Recent photos

Our ATC has requested that the friends their photos to me of core activities for use as part of a slide slow during out next Cluster Reflection Meeting. Here are the latest photos I've received, these of the Baha'i children's classes in Gig Harbor. A photo set taken by my wife of the Leaves of Grass Baha'i Children's Class several years ago have remained among my favorites among the 6000 photos on our Flickr site. I am so glad to have this updated set, taken by Chris, and must share here. If ever child had the benefit of the quality of experiences portrayed here, our world would be a profoundly different place than it is now. -gw
 
 
 

Posted via email from Baha'i Views

No comments: