Tuesday, December 29, 2009

On the Love for Family: Biological and Baha'i

Eli is a newly active Baha'i who loves her family, both biological and Baha'i. -gw
 
I alluded to my sister on Facebook that I was going to the Baha'i Center and she said she knew. She's observant in that fashion. I asked her opinion on it. I knew she wouldn't understand, but I gotta keep spirits up and have faith that God can work in me. It's crazy, I know, but I feel I have to make a point in the future with my family that the Baha'i Faith is where I belong. It's hard convincing Christians of this. I'm not going to hell and we believe in Jesus as much as they do.
 
I felt sad because I wish she could see the genuine effort I put into my Faith even though I fall alot (and I mean alot). It's not a path that anyone in my family wants, but I feel the need to keep going. Is it wrong to feel alone in my efforts? I do thank God for my Baha'i mums who are wholly supportive of my spiritual journey. I love my own biological family -- don't get me wrong. I wish they could see and understand my situation, but I don't want to be selfish.
 
 
bahaiviews "My eyes are useless if they don't see the light of God"
search for Sandy Simmons - What Shall I Be ( Baha\'i ) Sandy Simmons – What Shall I Be ( Baha'i ) | play

Posted via email from Baha'i Views

No comments: