Sunday, November 29, 2009

On a Baha'i Home-Visit with Charles & Family: Building community on the Hilltop

 
 
Today I joined ABM Shadi and Hilltop teaching follow-up coordinator Deb, two generals, in making some more home visits. The highpoint was visiting Charles. I presented on the deepening theme of the Life of Baha'u'llah. He had lots of great questions and comments. Shadi and Deb engaged Charles' two grandchildren fabulously so Charles and I could focus on content. Charles said he is coming to the devotional at my home on Thursday. I relish the thought of him having a chance to visit with the likes of Walter, Rocky, Markal, Peggy, Bonita, Tim, Deb, and who all else will surprise us by walking in the front door that night. -gw
 
 
 
 
 

Posted via email from Baha'i Views

No comments: