Friday, October 23, 2009

On the Web Is My Favorite Website: My take

Statusphere
Facebook
Facebook Page
Twitter
FriendFeed
Jaiku
Plurk
Identica
Blogs
Blogger
Tumblr
Livejournal
Shopify
Typepad
Xanga
Wordpress
MovableType
Drupal
Other blog
Media
Flickr
Picasa
YouTube
Vimeo
Viddler
Blip.tv
Scribd
 
The web is my favorite website. I am very loyal to it. I keep going back to it day after after day.
 
I am not especially loyal to specific pages on the web, but I am forever looking for Baha'i content that is up-to-the minute and relevant, wherever it is to be found. And there are so many devices to search the Internet, and more and better each day.
 
I do my own filtering. I know what to click on and what to skip over.
 
I am my own aggregator, and will use my own sites to point to what I like. But I realize in this day that it is in the creation of new content that Baha'is on the Internet can be of the most service.
 
Put your content up, any way you like. Twitter, Facebook, Flickr, MySpace, YouTube, Vimeo, FriendFeed, your own domain name site, or use any of a variety of at-the-ready popular blogging platforms.
 
I like posterous. No muss, no fuss. Get your content up there. Others will find it.
 
Tell your story. Offer your opinion. Write your post. Make your comments. Shoot your shots. Record your video. Upload away.
 
We are connected. -gw

Posted via email from Baha'i Views

No comments: