Thursday, April 17, 2008

After Preaching Being Visited by a Sort of Baha'i "Evangelist": If you don't know anything about the Baha'i Faith, google it

Audacious Baha'i. -gw

I received an e-mail after preaching a sermon on the beginning of relationships (Genesis 1-3) from a 25 year old guy who was in the service that morning, who is of the Baha'i tradition. It took a couple weeks for us to finally meet up, but we eventually did get the chance to sit down in a coffee shop and chat about religion. Essentially, it seems that he is some sort of Baha'i evangelist or something, not trying to "convince" me of anything, but rather trying to "reveal" the "real truth" to me.

If you don't know anything about the Baha'i faith, google it and read up on it, it's slightly interesting but incredibly inconsistent in fundamental beliefs, from what I have gathered (I'm certainly not an expert). This study has had me thinking on the cultural beliefs of this country/continent...

http://tedunham.blogspot.com/2008/04/truth-will-set-you-free.html

No comments: